Pages

A Little Part Of Me and Why I Am Doing This...

Monday, February 24, 2014


So I don't feel like I have properly introduced myself.  Well Forgive me.  I am a 30 year old woman who aspires to be a writer. Not just any writer though. I want to be like all those I look up to, those amazing authors who have touched me or spoke to me through their writing. I too want to touch people through my writing. I hope one day to walk into a store and see a book sitting on a shelf with my name on it. I want to be able to stand there and say I did that I grew balls and did something that I never thought I could do! 
I am not a great writer right now, but I dream one day I will be. I make a ton of mistakes and I am not perfect in anyway. I just hope with your patience and support family, friends, community, and followers you'll stick by me. I am just a person trying to live out her dream. Trying to make something of myself. Some people want to be a doctor a lawyer, teacher, actor,  or a scientist. Everyone wants to make a difference in their field of choice. Your career of choice may not always pay well in money, but it will pay you, it will feed your soul and give you happiness. That is all I want out of life...happiness!


I want to do something that I am good at that makes me happy. There are so many skeptics and will say I am crazy, but that’s because they never did what they wanted to do or tell you if I did what I wanted to I would be in the circus or be thinner or be something that paid me a great deal of money. Then I say why not do what will make you happy. I recently discovered you can't please everyone all the time. There will always be those who doubt you or laugh at your dreams. Well screw them!

Freedom Writers. A great inspiring movie I watched yesterday. This is one of the parts that touched me the most. A Toast for change. I feel like on some level this speaks to everyone. A time for change to do something to change yourself in a positive way!

They are not living your life and who's to say they will always be a part of it, family or friends. Nothing in life is promised people come and they go an it's always damned if I do and damned if I don't scenarios .  So damn it just do it. Make yourself happy because no one but you can do it. I am like anyone else I have made many mistakes and poor life choices, but I will not allow my life to be lived by what I did in my past. I am a mom so if I lived in the past what kind of example would I be leading. I use to let my past rule my life and always tried to please everyone. Now I am trying to make me happy and live in the now! Right now I am thinking about what I want to do to improve my life and the example I will be leading for my little girl for my nieces and nephews.
 
Write on! Making my dreams come true!
 
Love,
 
Annie.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment