Pages

A cup or Two or Three is never enough for me!

Friday, February 14, 2014


 
 Some people say I have a problem some call it and obsession. Everyone has their way of seeking comfort in things (food or beverage) that help them relax, make them happy, and for me it is coffee. As a mom, writer, student and a wife I need that extra perk in my day (or throughout my day if it warrants it). I am not a huge Starbucks fan, but I also will not turn one down. I love coffee in case I haven't said it enough. I am perfectly continent with drinking mine from home. It used to be the opposite, but once I had to really start budgeting my money more I had to turn to making my own. Then I realized how much I actually prefer my coffee rather than some fancy cup that is going to cost me 6.75-7$ and the pain of waiting in a long line of people who can't make up their minds.  I can buy a huge container that will last me even longer than two gulps don't judge!



So I have a friend who works for this company Montavida. I was wondering if anyone has heard of this or has tried it that can share with me. I love trying new coffees as much as possible. So I have been told tid-bits of information about it, but I am seeking out people who drink it now. I was told it helps you loose weight. I personally am always on a mission of loosing weight.  If anyone is interested I will leave her link on my page.
 

 
 
        A cup a day keeps the anger at bay!
Quote by: Annie
 
I feel like I can not function or be coherent through out my day unless I have had one cup  within the first few minutes of me waking up, then 2 cups fallowing that takes the headaches away and makes me alert and ready to face my day. My morning revolves around this obsession of mine.

As always thank you fabulous people for taking your time to read my little blog.


Love,

Annie.
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment