Pages

My Fitness Update

Friday, April 12, 2013






Well it's been a little while since I have written last so I just wanted to give you an update on my fitness goal and staying healthy.



So I am closing in on week one of trying to make it to the gym every day I almost made it. I had to let my body rest Wednesday. I am getting ready at the moment to go to the gym now, but wanted to give you an update. I didn't Mention before but I am going through a big diet change because I want to and second my body is forcing me to I now have an ulcer and having some kidney problems I have been taken care of lately. So I am unable to eat anything acidic or spicy. Man does this suck I have everything with hot sauce I would put Seracha in my coffee if it taste good LOL. Yesterday I went out and did some major grocery shopping all fresh veggies, fish, chicken basicly everything healthy I could fit into one cart and shove into my tiny little Bug. Also this week I started taking the Pure Green Coffee Bean Pills. As you can see my body is undertaking a lot of change. I have lost a few pounds but putting on more muscle than anything. My main concentration is doing cardio at the moment. Trying to keep positive and even if I don't feel like going to the gym I go anyways. It is important to keep routine so I am trying to convince my mind and body. I really would love to take classes, but have not put those big girl panties on because I chickened out! It was scary when I got to the gym everyone paired up with someone they knew. By the end of next week I am going to get into one of those classes!! Well being the first week I have no major weight loss but I have a little I will up date my fitness blog next week again. If you have any tips or suggestions on this please send me a message=)



Annie.


Staying positive trying not to get discouraged=)

No comments:

Post a Comment