Pages

Thirsty-Thursday Bookish Update

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Current Reads




Not my cup of coffee, but it may be yours... It was a cute story, but didn't feel much like an MC Book. I just finished this read yesterday 5/24/17.  Dragon's Lair was a good read, but didn't pack the intensity and edge I look for when reading an MC book. It was a sweet story and I was satisfied with the ending. I can't say I'm not intrigued by book #2 Anna's story titled Arrow's Hell . When I read a MC book I need darkness,intensity, action, and more depth not only in the story, but in the characters too which this book lacked. I'm only one person and to each their own.This book just wasn't for me. 


Still Reading 


Review Due Date: June 23rd, 2017

So far it is intriguing me. I am adjusting. I typically read romance with the occasional change of genre. This is read is starting to get a little scary so I have chosen to read this only during the day. Otherwise I will have dreams of Mr. Mean Man singing that awful Billy Boy song about cherry pies.  Kind of reminds me of a twisted chain saw massacre setting. God knows I love my scary movies so I am already sucked in. Just during the day time though because I am a chicken who loves scary twisted stories! Review to be continued...

Love,

Annie

#BookWhoreSisterHood
#SantaCruzsSisterhoodOfTheTravelingBookClub


No comments:

Post a Comment