Pages

Ugly Love Review

Tuesday, August 19, 2014






I'm not really sure where to start. I sat down the other night, as I was finally able to start Ugly Love and I read in in one sitting. Finishing  this about ohh 4 am when I had work the next day. I should have cared that I was going to be exhausted for work, but all I can think about is that I needed to know how Miles and Tate's story played out. 


Tate Moved to San Francisco to move in with her brother temporally while she saved up enough money. She was a RN and was trying to further her degree in nursing. The first night she moved in she stumbled upon a very drunk male sprawled out in front of the door that lead to her new home. Tate called Corbin her brother to figure out what to do. It ended up being Corbin's friend Miles. Miles the man that was about to take her on an emotional, but hot ride. That first hot kiss lead to many  nights of hot sex that neither of them are unable to  stop even If they wanted to.  With Miles constant struggle to  fully deal with his past, it puts a damper on ever having any real relationships with Tate.






















I don't like putting to much information because I want people to read the story for themselves.  Ugly Love was such a great story so different from many other books I have read lately. Although every book is great in their own unique way. That's the beauty of books and all the different types of stories/Genres out there. If you feel like reading something it's there for you pleasure. I personally love romance. I feel that there is so much ugly in this world that I want to read about love and passion. The best thing about Colleen  Hoover's book Ugly Love is that it keeps you going wanting to read more. Sometimes there are those stories that drag on to try and build suspense to the big ending and you are ripping out your hair along the way. Thank god all my hair is still attached to my head lol.  Ugly Love never got boring nor did it make me want to rip out my hair, but I think that’s because I couldn't bear to put it down and return to it the next day. I was to bewitched by the story and could not be so patient as to wait to read it. So I read it all the way through in one night. I honestly believe that Colleen hoover was born to write. As some of you Colleen fans out there may have noticed the similarities in each story they are all very different! They say that reading is like meditating. I honestly feel the truth in that statement. I always feel so refreshed and happy after having read one of Colleen's books.  Would I recommend this book?? I already have and will continue to do so. I would give her more than just five stars if Goodreads would allow. So Yes for reviewing purposes I have given Ugly Love 5 stars. As for me I would give her 7 just to be a rebel and Colleen Deserves it.  I look forward to more books coming from that Literary wizard-dess of words.







Love,

Annie.



No comments:

Post a Comment