Pages

Work Out Check In =)

Monday, March 31, 2014




Well today I realized how true my words were before. When we try and keep a schedule things get in the way, we get discouraged, and or forgetful. So I am checking in with my work out status. I have continued my working out and still going hard. Some days will always be harder than others, but that doesn't mean we give up. We constantly need encouragement and reassurance that you are on the right path.  I am not trying to do some unsustainable  crazy diet. I am trying to live a healthier life style and loose some weight along the way. I realize how much longer that will take me. It may take me the rest of this year and part of next year to reach my goal. I don't care because I know at the end I can look back at how dedicated I was and how hard I worked to achieve something that I really wanted.

So far I have lost a total of 11 lbs since I started. I have been alternating T25 cardio video, lifting, squatting, running and walking. I try to stay active and be cautious of what I eat and when I eat it. On the weekends I try to keep active as well. I have a 6 year old and I also have to make sure she is getting out as well. So there is nothing like getting out and hiking around the hills with the family. A healthy outing with the family is great for everyone involved.

GETTING DISCOURAGED is perfectly normal. Feel it and then forget about it!! Through away those negative thoughts. Realize that you are just going through the motions. Tell yourself that these feeling are all completely normal. Anyone who works out and is trying to loose weight will also feel the same. But  if you really want it and want to feel great about yourself again, KEEP GOING!!! Find ways to continuously inspire yourself. For me I fallow a number of sites that help encourage me and keep me motivated. Set small realistic goals for yourself. Make a list of goals and check them off as you reach each one! I can't wait to share some progress photos with everyone once I hit my first big goal! If anyone needs some encouragement or advice I am always here=)


KEEP GOING YOUR WORTH IT!!
 
love,
 
Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment