Pages

Work out Check-In

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Checking In


So tonight I am just reporting what I did today. Today I finally broke down and tried something new. My Fiance has been bugging me to try his T25 he swore that I would love it. Well... I think he secretly hates me. I tried it and it kicked my butt in only 25 minutes! There was no need to leave my house to work out today just pure hardcore cardio right in my living room. I don't think I have ever sweat so much in my life!! Even though I did that cardio I still did my planks and push ups. Everything else I needed to do was in the T25 video. I am still going to go to the gym , but I will be alternating between the two now.

 
There are so many different work outs you can do. If you can't afford it that's fine! The Internet is you friend. There are so many free videos you can work out to online and or do at home!
 
Tonight for dinner I used my George Foreman Grill. I grilled up some chicken 98% fat free Foster farms chicken and pan fried some vegetables. No oil I used Spam it is calorie free and fat free and has no sodium. To season the meat and good I used Mrs. Dash No salt, no calorie, and fat free seasoning. Simple fast healthy foods. Also the key thing is to eat dinner by 6pm. It gives your body plenty of time to digest before you go to bed.
 
 
Remember loosing weight and getting into shape is a process it takes time! It isn't going to happen over night. Well I am pooped from today so TTFN that is all I have for today. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

This is not me YET!
 
 
Love,
 
Annie. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment