Pages

Men get with the "Program"

Wednesday, March 27, 2013


Sex and Poking the bear



Men when a woman is on their monthly let's call it a “Program” don't bother her for sex. If your woman is anything like me, let me warn you Don't Poke The BEAR!

A Man: “ Hey babe can we uhh... ya know mix it up?” Woman: “ No I am on my “Program”!” Man:” Well can you do something for me?” Woman: “ No. “ Man: “ your so mean!”



Why is it that because I am on my “Program” and don't feel like pleasing you because I am already irritable I am the mean one? Do you understand what our body is going through and how uncomfortable we already are right now? The last thing I have on my mind is how to please you. Sorry Love you, but you have the worst timing. Men act like such children when they don't get what they want. I know us women have our moments, but Don't Poke The Bear when she is on her “Program”


My ideal week while the “Program” is in session is laying around munching, reading a good book IN SILENCE, occasionally being cuddled hair being brushed and fed grapes ( I know that will never happen but a girl can wish) and napping. Not thinking my god my man must want sex right now when I am at my most uncomfortable state how shall I please him. I shake my head at the men who ask such silly things from us while this is happening. For the most part we want our personal space. We love you guys,but help us help you by not driving us to the point of having a raging/emotional break down and making it worse than it has to be.

I am no prude I love sex just as much as the next person, but there is a time for everything and your time is not now! Please try again in about 3 to 7 days depending on the woman. Usually I am attacking my man when its gone, but everyone is different. Maybe not everyone’s man is as awesome as mine, but I am sure we all think ours is the best=)



A List of things we want supplies normally we get that personal stuff, but you can be a HERO by grabbing your woman a few things while you are out and or want to stay out of the dog house.


                                         
MEN  THIS COULD BE YOU!

  1. Her favorite warm drink, Coffee,Tea, Hot Chocolate etc..
  2. Her favorite sweet or salty treats
  3. Help out by cleaning up
  4. Don't chew loudly
  5. Don't wine about anything
  6. Just slip the goods in to the bear din then slowly walk away.


The More helpful you are during this hard time the better you will be treated once it's gone!

                                          FROM BEAR TO KITEN IN A WEEKS TIME
Annie.



 









 

2 comments

  1. OMG! This is hilarious, but very true! LOL I can't stand when my husband chews loudly! It drives mr crazy! Great Post Annie!!!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I am glad I made you laugh. Also thank you so much for your feed back. As a fellow blogger you know it's always great to get feed back on our work!=) Have a great day Lindy!

    ReplyDelete